20% off $75 coupon @ performancebike.com, nashbar, jensonusa
l***@yahoo.com
2005-07-25 11:47:52 UTC
20% off $75 coupon @ performancebike.com, nashbar, jensonusa

Great coupon and great sales going on. Take advantage of these bike
coupons before they expire.

Here's the deal and coupon code link for 20% off $75 at
performancebike.

http://performancebike1.notlong.com

There is a also a deal for nashbar 10% off $75....

http://nashbar1.notlong.com

Here's the deal and coupon code link for JensonUSA 10% off $50 and free
shipping

over $75.

http://jensonusa.notlong.com

.
Bill Sornson
2005-07-25 18:32:11 UTC
(Note: below is pasted from reply on ANOTHER group this dirt bag spammed.)

Don't support this SPAMMER. He gets paid for hits and a commission on sales
generated (per "Ride-A-Lot", who's familiar with him on a local list).
COMPLAIN TO THE COMPANIES about this practice.

(Also, these coupons/promos are available elsewhere on the web -- often from
the companies themselves.)

FOAD SPAMMING POS!

HAND

BS

begin 666 wink.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,``````+^_O___````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````"'Y! $```$`+ `````/``\```0T,$@):ITX5,'Y
MQ4 G>E,XC@`EF.MJIJSEQ>PI;C9:YZYGOQK?C12<R8C%7P;7^60TEA0F`@`[
`
end
buck
.
Bill Sornson
2005-07-25 19:45:54 UTC
Post by buck
expired 2004
He doesn't care. By clicking on his link you made his day (and a fraction
of a cent, probably).
buck
2005-07-25 21:47:02 UTC
Bill...... thanks for the heads up!
of a cent, probably).
Wannagofast
2005-07-26 02:23:26 UTC
I used it on Friday and worked great, saved me $54.
Post by buck
Bill...... thanks for the heads up!
of a cent, probably).
buck
2005-07-26 04:04:19 UTC
I tried it today (monday) and it is no good
Post by Wannagofast
I used it on Friday and worked great, saved me $54.
Post by buck
Bill...... thanks for the heads up!
Post by buck
of a cent, probably).
l***@yahoo.com
2005-07-26 04:17:23 UTC
new codes have been posted. Hey bill, look someone was happy to save
$54 they wouldn't have. The post is self explanatory. So why is it you
cannot pass it by? I guess you have absolutely nothing better to do
than whine on groups. Damn dude, go outside and ride already.
Bill Sornson
2005-07-26 05:40:25 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
new codes have been posted. Hey bill, look someone was happy to save
$54 they wouldn't have. The post is self explanatory. So why is it you
cannot pass it by? I guess you have absolutely nothing better to do
than whine on groups. Damn dude, go outside and ride already.
Do you or do you not get paid for clicks on your site? You're a spammer,
period.
Terry Morse
2005-07-26 06:19:58 UTC
New coupon posted, $20 off purchase of $150, valid through 8/5/05.
Paste this into the Perforamnce check-out page:

6001400

There, no click-through web pages to deal with. Just copy and paste.
Eric Hill
2005-07-26 07:46:31 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
new codes have been posted. Hey bill, look someone was happy to save
$54 they wouldn't have. The post is self explanatory. So why is it you
cannot pass it by? I guess you have absolutely nothing better to do
than whine on groups. Damn dude, go outside and ride already.
That's a lot of attitude for someone who posts referral spam to Usenet
with an invalid email address.

http://www.techbargains.com/ always has the latest coupon codes for the
supergo/performance conglomerate.

-eric